2023 Virtual Immunization Summit
ImmunizeDC’s hosted the 2023 Virtual Immunization Summit on Thursday, September 21, 2023. Thank you to all of the fantastic speakers and everyone who attended. View the 2023 Summit Agenda.
2023 Summit Presentations
Watch the Zoom recording of our 2023 Virtual Summit on this page or by visiting ImmunizeDC’s YouTube channel.
Physician Continuing Medical Education: The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education: The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 3.5 contact hours.
To obtain your CME/CE certificate, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
- Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
- If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the Forgot my Username or Password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email.
- After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Type in 18136 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, and click enter
- Click on the activity title when it appears
- Choose the type of credit you desire
- Complete the online assessment
- Receive an immediate CME/CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
If you have questions regarding the certification of this activity, please contact PIM via email at email@example.com.
2022 Virtual Immunization Summit
ImmunizeDC hosted our half-day 2022 Virtual Summit – Coexisting with COVID – on June 30, 2022. Watch the recording of the 2022 Virtual Summit by visiting our YouTube channel.